Practice Management Consulting
Run a Successful Dental Practice
As a dentist owning your own practice, there are HR, team training and system development considerations that can eat into your time and ultimate business success. Our experienced and proven systematic approach will increase confidence and your team’s sense of accomplishment in achieving new levels of professionalism for your practice.
The dentists who utilize Dental Business Services (DBS) practice management consulting services experience an average increase of 15-20% in profits and a significantly reduced stress load. You have the ability to improve your practice and develop your team; all you need is an experienced coach to help direct you on your journey. If your practice has untapped potential, our proven services will help you:
- Work less, but produce more by teaching your staff to schedule for productivity and profitability, not just to fill up your calendar.
- Motivate patients to say “YES!” and reduce hygiene appointment cancellations.
- Hire the right team and hold effective staff meetings that include team building and goal setting.
You will succeed when you know HOW to succeed
Donna Rosebush offers detailed, customized training to fit your dental practice’s specific needs to increase productivity, decrease stress, and improve your practice. Donna Rosebush has the expertise you need to take your practice to the next level. Achieve new levels of professionalism in your practice though systematic approaches, individual consulting, as well as group training on key topics, including:
- Scheduling for Productivity & Profitability
- The New Patient Experience
- Front Office Staff: defining roles and advanced patient communication skills for professional first impressions
- Implementing Successful HR Programs: Staff management, salary management, hiring, interviewing, job descriptions and personnel policy manual customization
- Verbal Skills for Improved Case Acceptance
- How to Hold Effective Staff Meetings
- Defining and Addressing the Patients’ Moments of Truth
- Chart Documentation & Record Keeping
- Monthly Statistical Tracking and Trend Analysis
- Fee Analysis and ADA Code Frequency Analysis
- Goal Setting
Continuing Education Credit Hours
Our courses not only help you increase your success and reduce your stress, but they also qualify toward your Continuing Education Credit Hours! Call 800- 327-2377 or email drosebush@DentalBusinessSuccess.com to learn more today!
Start Your Path to Success Today
To learn more, contact Donna at 800-327-2377, email drosebush@DentalBusinessSuccess.com or contact DBS today for a free 30-minute initial consultation.